My Toku Mihi.
Kia Ora!
Hello!
Ko Jocie toku ingoa.
My name is Jocie.
E teku oku tau.
Iam 10 years old
No Philippines ahau.
I am from Philippines.
Ko Victoria toku kuia.
My grandmother is Victoria.
Ko Emannuel toku koroua.
My grandfather is Emannuel.
Ko Rey toku papa.
My Father is Rey.
Ko Maricel toku whaea.
My mother is Maricel.
Ko Dominic toku tuakana.
My older Sibling(s)/ are Dominic.
He pai ki au ki te Violin.
I am good at Violin.
Ko au te tauiru o St James’Catholic School.
I am a student of St James’ Catholic School.
Ko Mrs Edward te tumuaki o toku kura.
Mrs Edward is the principal of my school.
Ko toru taku akomanga.
Room 3 is my classroom.
Ko whaea Paynter toku kaiako.
My teacher is Miss Paynter.
He mihi nui kia koutou katoa,tena koutou!
A big hello to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hi jocie i like the way you have added deatail at the end a big hello to everyone but nezt time to improove it is to maby make it a bit shorter bye :)
ReplyDeletefrom juliette